Thursday, November 22, 2007

Out of Town

This Thanksgiving weekend I am going to Tawas. Before I go I should just write up some thoughts about what I am thankful this year. Well, of course I have to be thankful for my friends and family. Of course Mindy is on that list. I should be thankful, she helped me through all the rough times I've had this last year. So for that, I have to say thank you, to her and to everyone who helped me.

So this is me telling everyone thank you. I know none of you read this. Thats not a big deal to me.

I won't have internet access this weekend so I hope everyone has a nice weekend and stays safe.

Oh, yeah I should write something tech related shouldn't I? Ok, we all know about GeekTool, well us Mac fans at least. How about for you poor souls stuck using a PC. Well Samurize (http://www.samurize.com) is a similar tool to GeekTool (http://projects.tynsoe.org/en/geektool). Now I run Mac so I haven't tried the tool yet but in truth it looks much simpler than GeekTool. From looking around the site there seems to be several tutorials on how to set stuff up.

No comments: