Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Busy

I have been totally busy lately. Yesterday I bought my digital camera and tutored my friend in Calc. Then tonight was spent in Flint working with 397 on programming. Actually this whole week looks to be pretty much booked. I can usually toss up a quick Twitter update and I will try to start doing that more. I really need to tell mom to just check that to see where I am/where I am going. Ah the wonders of Twitter. So not that anyone reads this and it is really just for my own use but I decided I would write that I probably won't be updating here this week. Saturday night I will try to update but I will either be passed out exhausted or maybe spending some time with Mindy. More than likely the first or the first AND second.

Work is going well. I'm really getting the hang of everything. You would think after nearly 2 months there I would be but for someone who doesn't like programming on the internet and has no experience with it I would say I'm doing quite well. I would like to get more involved in the graphical side of things than the programming. I am beginning to see a slight shift in my interests. Yes I am still very interested in programming but the more I do in Photoshop and Illustrator the more I enjoy it. I really like Illustrator as a matter of fact. I also learned of a new tool from Doug at work today, Google Sketchup. It seems to be pretty powerful and flexible. I will be looking into it sometime soon and will post my initial opinions.

That is it for now, a quick tip though, if you often name files based on their date use the date format yyyy/mm/dd or yy/mm/dd as a prefix to the file name. This way when you sort them alphabetically they will be sorted by date. I know it's pretty simple but I'm exhausted and busy.

No comments: